Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Israel

Hi readers,
   I want to talk to you about a controversial topic, that has been quite popular recently. Israel vs Palestine Conflicts. I know people have mixed opinions about it, "Oh, poor Palestinians!" "Oh Israel is so evil!" Well, thanks for the hate, seriously. Maybe you need to do some research, then we'll see what you think. Read this if you want to hear an opinion from the other end of the line. I'm not from Israel, but my parents are, and all the rest of my family lives there except my uncle and a few distant relatives. Sure, now it may seem like Israel is the bad guy by sending bombs to Gaza, but do you know what all the other countries have been doing to Israel? Throughout a wide time span, Israel has been attacked many times by it's neighboring countries.
Families live almost every day with the fear of getting bombed, but they are used to it because of the constant

occurrence. Israel can be bombed many times and you won't hear about it, but Arabs can get bombed once and the media is all over it. Don't get me wrong, not all Arabs are guilty, but many are, yet people feel the need to be sympathetic. It's come to the point were it can't be solved diplomatically, it won't go anywhere.


                                                                                                    -Your Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment