Sunday, March 10, 2013

Evolution

 What would've happened if the human species wasn't as intelligent as it was and didn't create all the things in order to grow?

I know there might be a whole scientific explanation, but me being my naive self, felt like talking about it. I mean come on, I need something to blog about, right?

Do you think if we didn't grow as a race, that a different species would've done something?

Maybe we would just act like animals too, and coexist with the other animals.

I wonder if there is a dimension out there that shows what would've happened if the human race wasn't as complex as it was here.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I thought there was a tribe of peeps in South America that developed on their own...they turned out different than the rest of us. They were recently found, and nobody knows what to do with them. I will research this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Award coming your way...

    Check out my blog:

    www.remoteappeal.blogspot.com

    P.S. Played with the fishies last night. Cool.

    ReplyDelete